Sunday, April 25, 2010

dinner at prof's

Both studio crits, all students, several partners.

much much food.

I made my usual fruit salad and the usual thing happened: to start everyone spooned out their bits and pieces and then by the end of the night everyone was just taking pieces out with their fingers. I think that's a huge compliment that people keep picking away at the fruit, but it also says something really lovely about the comfort levels between people - high.

Also afterwards unrelated party at an amazing apartment - E: like yours at Anamoe, but super huger.

priority list: super secret project, then tech portfolio and hopefully something for world pinhole photography day.

peace.

3 comments:

  1. super secret project?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha that's a skype story for sure! I think I'll work on getting that set up today when all my stuff gets turned in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tech portfolio?!?!?!?!? I mean... super secret project?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete