Sunday, September 26, 2010

Culture Days

It's Culture Days in Canada and I'm back at school. The person who thought of this even should get an award. There are so many great things happening in Winnipeg this weekend and when I checked the map there were even 26 events listed in Flin Flon!!!

Last night I went to a hotdog party which wasn't an organized CD event, but it should've been. There were guests from all over the country, united by our common love of architectural design, and a hotdog eating competition.

Tonight I went to an outdoor film showing/live improv music and singing, then to the Winnipeg Art Gallery where there are events happening all night, then to Portage and Main (Canada's most famous intersection) for a screening of Guy Maddin's My Winnipeg. It's great seeing everyone get out and enjoy some fun activities in the city.

At school this year I'll be traveling to Churchill Manitoba for a studio trip... stay tuned kids!

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment